Now more than ever is a time that requires you to stand out if you want to be successful. Here’s the thing…
Everyone has a story to tell.
Be you in your marketing. People relate to people. If you want people to become a fan, subscribe to you, buy from you, then you have to relate to them.
One of the best things I have ever heard about sales copy and unfortunately I don’t remember who said it is
“The most important part of a sales page is the person’s name who is on it.”
Seriously, think about the products you buy. Some products you buy before you even read the sales-page.
Why? Because you trust the person putting it out has amazing stuff. You are dialed in to them. You don’t think twice when you buy something from them.
People buy stuff but most importantly they buy YOU.
Most people like to play it safe catering to everyone when in actuality they aren’t speaking to anyone. This leads to bland content, bland emails, bland products, and no sales!
Take some risks, be you, and most importantly speak to your audience. Give them a fresh look into your niche. Give them cutting-edge information and tools. Give them personality. Give them YOU.
Do this and you will be amazed at what happens!
By the way, if you’re serious about building a brand for your business. And if you’re serious about becoming an authority in your marketplace you NEED to check out my Authority Formula.
Here’s what you get inside:
- The 5 key elements your website MUST have if you want to be the go to expert in your niche.
- The secret to writing one article that can position you has the goto expert. You won’t believe how easy this is!
- Six sneaky little hacks that brand you as an authority on every single article or blog post you write.
- The number one way to create authority in any niche. New or not this Gives you instant authority and credibility.
- Why you need to brand yourself as an authority on everything you do online and simple ways to do it. In this section you’ll see an easy way to create professional looking reports, templates, guides, presentations, etc. that brand you as an expert.
- How to find people in your niche with authority that you can leverage to gain your own authority. This is a powerful tactic that most people fail to ever use. Don’t make the same mistake!
- The Authority Maximizer. The secret to maximizing your authority by using your website alongside other websites to DOMINATE any niche.
William Fletcher The “Authority Blog Coach”
Are You A VIP Member? It’s FREE!
If you enjoyed this post on how to get more blog traffic I would greatly appreciate a share.